1.Life Arousing And Passing In The Cutting Wind And Biting Frost--The Tragic Effects Of Aunt Cui In March In Little Town;风刀霜剑下的生命觉醒与寂灭——《小城三月》中翠姨形象的悲剧意蕴
2.Tragic Consciousness And Death Experience In The Awakening Of Life-A Brief Discussion On The Tragic Implication Of The Narrative Poem The Peacock Flies Southeast;生命觉醒中的悲剧意识和死亡体验——《孔雀东南飞》悲剧意蕴探微
3.Life Seemed Particularly Sweet, As It Does After Awakening From A Nightmare.好像噩梦初醒时那样觉得生命是何等的可爱。
我们看到的历史只不过是历史的影子,鸟飞过,有影子留下。
the history is only the shadow of history, we see a bird flew over, has the shadow left.
答:This is the palace museum; also know as the Purple Forbidden City. It is the largest and most well reserved imperial residence in China today.
1. I used my thumbnail to tighten the screw on my lamp. 我用拇指指甲把台灯上的螺钉拧紧了。
2. The base of the lamp unscrews for wiring and mounting. 台灯的底座可以拧开来进行布线和安装。
3. The desk lamp fell to the floor with a crash. 台灯哗啦一声掉到地上.
4. The lamp stands on a circular base. 这盏台灯是装在圆形底座上的.
5. He reached over in the darkness and switched on the tablelight. 说罢,他在黑暗中伸手打开了床头柜上的台灯.
6. The table lamp gives so much light that I'm dazzled by it. 这台灯光线太亮了,照得我刺眼.
1、The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。
2、The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.
世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。
3、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
Chongqing, known as the capital of bridge in China, is a landscape of the city.重庆是一个以“桥都”文明的山水之城。 The bridge plays an important role in the city.桥,在重庆扮演了一个非常重要的角色。 More than 4500 bridges exist in Chongqing,such as: the Jialing River in urban area and on less than 10 bridges cross the Yangtse River.现有各类桥梁4500多座,主城嘉陵江和长江上已有大桥数十座.
1、You can't do it—that's the biggest lie on earth.
世界上最大的谎言就是你不行
you are me and more!
你将来会比我更强。
2、Sometimes you got to get through your fear,to see the beauty on the other side。
有时候,你需要克服内心的恐惧,才能看见异端的美景。
3、You can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother Nature, you can't beat her or outrun her, but you can get through it. You can find out what you're made of.
你不能摆脱恐惧。这就像大自然,你不能打败她或超越她,但你可以通过它。你可以知道你是做什幺的。
《恐龙当家》(The Good Dinosaur)是一部由彼得·索恩执导,雷蒙德·奥乔亚、杰克·布赖特、杰弗里·怀特、史蒂夫·茨恩、A.J.巴克利、安娜·帕奎因等主演的电影,于2015年11月25日在美国上映。影片讲述了一个“如果恐龙没有灭绝”的故事,一只爱冒险的雷龙阿乐与人类小男孩点点成为了朋友,虽然身高差悬殊,但他们互相照顾环游世界,经历了一段温馨又刺激的旅行。
1、To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
2、Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour.把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰。
3、Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival.生活是一串串的快乐时光,我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存。
4、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
5、Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知道是谁会爱上你的笑容。
My home is warm because my mother loves me and my father loves me. I grew up under the care of my parents.